Sunday, March 19, 2006

IS THERE A WAY OUT?

I had gone to one of my relatives' house on Saturday. After lunch, I was alone watching TV. K.Vishwanath's 'Sippikkul muthu' was being telecast in RAJ TV. I could watch only half of the movie as I had to leave from there.

Watching the movie made me cry. It's not just 'tears-in-my-eyes' stuff; I was literally crying. It was not for Kamal's character in the movie or the hardships faced by Radhika as young widow. Being selfish as I am, I can only cry for myself. I cried for my lost innocence. I cried, detesting all the knowledge i have gained; all the calculations my mind can do in a second; all the books I have read; all the things that this world has taught me; all the things that I have willingly learnt.

Worst of all is, I cannot decide to be innocent. There is no looking back, is there?

3 comments:

வித்யாசாகரன் (Vidyasakaran) said...

Thanks Jeelani.

But, it's this very 'thinking' that I want to get rid of.

BTW, how did you come to my blog? I have told just two of my friends about this blog!

Welcome! And, share your comments as and when you feel like.

Pavals said...

//I cannot decide to be innocent.// ofcourse.. never..
start admiring the innocence around.. there are still a lot.. really.. :)

வித்யாசாகரன் (Vidyasakaran) said...

True, Raasaa!
I do admire the innocence that I see around. And, things that people do most carefully seem to be done innocently in one's eyes, if one has come across or thought about those things earlier.
I love that! :-)

-Vidya