Wednesday, May 31, 2006

I don't have cancer!!!

After reading my previous posts, few of my friends are worried if I am really, fully down with some depression. ok! Not really.

There are lot of other things happening.

I completed reading Midnight's Children. Liked it. Will write more about it later.

In March, I was able to do Padmasanam (after 15 yrs!). I started doing it so regularly and religiously that it resulted in tissue inflammation in my right shin. Though I ignored it initially, I was alarmed when it started increasing and spreading. I went to a clinic here. The whole thing took around three hours, most of which was spent in waiting for one or other thing. Allowed X-Rays to touch me for the first time in my life. (as if it was waiting!) When it was over, doctor told this. "I'm relieved. It's not cancer". I was relieved too, for I had thought of that possibility as well. Now, back to sukhasanam.

mmm... what else? I can't think of any!
Ah! Yesterday I changed the password for one of my accounts. What's special in it? That was the last one which had a particular name. And, it's not over. My new password has a serious question hidden in it! And, that's ridiculous! I'm back.

Am I really, fully down?

No comments: