Tuesday, May 20, 2008

SUCH A LOVELY PLACE




I was on the highway
And the FM was filling the car
Serving melodies and memories sweet.
Up ahead in the distance
Dark dark sky and a gold coin moon
An Indian's moon in Californian sky
Visible through the thin cloud layer
The dark thick clouds painting black everywhere.

Sudden storm of grief struck my heart
Farther I go and I Wouldn't see my moon...
I told myself
Stop in this moment
And just stay with the present...
Pity Pity!
Where will I stop?
Time or space?

What a nice surprise!
Moon followed my eyes,
Forty miles per hour,
shining through the clouds
Making them look thin and pale.

It wasn't a thin layer
That allowed the moon to shine.
It was the moon
that made the cloud look thin.

With my eyes on it,
I can go anywhere,
For wherever I go, My moon!
May the sky be dark and the clouds thick,
You brighten my way,
My eyes, my life.
World with you
Such a lovely place!
Only with you,
Such a lovely place!

(Yes, You got the song FM was playing right!)