Sunday, February 26, 2006

BORED?

Yesterday, as I mentioned in my previous post, I finished reading 'Gone with the wind'. Then I read Balakumaran's 'payaNikaL gavanikkavum' for the third time. Last time I read that was more than 1.5 years back. When I finished that, I remembered that I had to wash my clothes; I washed. Then, I took 'Bharathiyar kavithaikaL' and read kuyil paattu and kaNNan paattu.

Doing these things is not new to me. Doing these many things is not new either. I was alone at home. That was not at all new. I remember the college days when I loved to be alone, when all my roommates had gone home. There were days I, alone, walked around Bangalore, unknown parks, unknown halls, where some Kannada programmes were going on.

But yesterday, I couldn't stand it. After reading 'vaartthai thavaRi vittaay' from kaNNan paattu, I closed the book, wore my shirt and started wandering the streets. I thought I was bored. Guess I wasn't.

No comments: