Wednesday, June 07, 2006

BEST FROM THE WORST

As I mentioned in my previous post...
Here are the best ones I liked from me, during the past few months period!
I feel, it's these strong emotions (up or low, right or left) that bring out the best. But these are only the second best, first one being the peace and calmness and creation therefrom.

ok! Here I go!

Let me start with one of the drawings!



And more...
*When I touch Love, that's where I should stop a post titled 'Gone with the wind'

*I thought I was bored. Guess I wasn't.

*What were her pebbles? Is it those date fruits or me?

*Worst of all is, I cannot decide to be innocent. There is no looking back, is there?

*So, I was going to tell and I felt ridiculous.
I was telling and I felt ridiculous.
I told and heard 'Ridiculous!'.

*towards a new future
as old as his past.

*This is the best! March 21st. A sacrificial lamb lead the priest to the altar. Got killed and rested convinced. Felt ridiculous all through the process!

*the person, who asked me to keep in touch, but wished just the opposite.

*I choose to just go over all my options again and again, and then to play a game of Hearts! It's easy when played on a laptop.

*I became blind to all the other possibilities and by then the question had vanished unable to survive my constant stare at it. Questions don't get answer; They disappear. And, you are left with the answer you would have liked, anyway

*I saw a corpse there, starting to disintegrate right in front of the eyes of its creator

* A friend: Hope you are sporting your green shirt always :) (clue: Green on Valentine's day means the wearer is waiting)
Me: My green shirt? I left it in Bangalore. I haven't brought anything green, except for Medimix soap. Even that I am not using nowadays. :-) I have green-gram powder instead, oh another green! But when you beat it, break it and grind it, it's not green anymore. It becomes as pale as dead. (Wow! I like this. I got it perfect, didn't I?)

*A friend: Good luck on that. You wil find answers to a lot of life's dilemmas after that
Me: Hmmmm... I don't see anything happening in the near future. I'm not wearing green anyway.
If anything happens, I don't think I will find answers to the dilemmas. I will just have to ignore few of them, because I would have chosen a different path. Only way for these dilemmas to go seems to be the pressing necessity of choosing a path where you wouldn't have time/energy/heart for those questions again. Will I do it!!? Don't know.

No comments: