Wednesday, June 07, 2006

I'M HAPPY TODAY

I was walking, alone, in the midst of unknown flowers that spread the fragrance in the air and happiness in the minds. I wondered that it has taken more than a month for me to walk here and to know the existence of these flowers in the neighborhood.

So, what happened today that made me do this?
It's not something that happened today. Probably everything that has been happening for the past few days have helped me to regain what I had lost.

This morning, I unsubscribed from the groups that call themselves 'pessimists', 'terminally single' etc. Just a few days back I thought I have been a pessimist from birth. How did I forget the rainy evenings that I walked in Koramangala streets, gently touching the road side tree leaves making them shower their blessings on me? How did I forget the heavy rains that washed all my thoughts down, while I was lying on the BTM house terrace, with just a towel around my waist? How did I forget the kids that smile at me? How did I forget the moments that filled me with ecstacy, wherever I was in, temple, travel, in front of a TV or a book, or alone!

Thanks to,
* this space, which allowed me to pour down all I had in my mind.
* the Sunday evening, which led me to this, probably
* the movie 'Pleasantville'!
* Time, which heals the worst of one's wounds.
* hearts which I feel I'm close to.
* one who made all this possible!

My next post is going to be my best! (no blind optimism, this)

No comments: